The title says it all. So while I was waiting for a connecting flight, I made some doodles and wrote a list. Here it is:
1. I hate people who gather around the entrance of the plane to board, when it isn’t even close to their turn.
2. I hate waiting.
3. I hate turbulence.
4. I hate people who bring deli meats and cheeses to make sandwiches on the plane.
5. I hate people who think its okay to laugh out loud at the book they are reading.
6. I hate people who order tomato juice.
7. I hate people who insist on sharing their life stories.
8. I hate people who think the rules don’t apply to them.
8. I hate pretty flight attendants.
9. I hate when people turn the lights on.
10. I hate when people close their windows.
11. I hate landing.
12. I hate that everyone seems so comfortable when I can hardly breath, let alone move.
This list portrays me as an angry person. I can assure you, that is not the case. There are a few things I do enjoy about flying:
1. I love seeing tiny cars zip around.
2. I love looking at patterned fields of crops from high above.
3. I love going to new and fantastic places.
4. I love flying over, near, and through clouds.
See, I’m not completely full of hate. Just mostly…
Also, Happy Thanksgiving!